- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
Looking at the way GMG Tech Engineering Ltd’s organization functions is a view into a dynamic, modern business environment where one-dimensional norms are no longer applicable or suitable to the complex problems faced by present-day organizations. Whereas, before a shoemaker was sufficient to come up with the design, materials and creation of the end-product, today it would take several people who specialize in each aspect of the production process: a fashion artist comes up with the basic design, a leather or materials specialist will look for the suitable materials, a dye-expert might come in to provide advice on the color scheme, an industrial engineer will get into the act with a system to minimize cost and hasten mass production and a manufacturer will accomplish the final task of producing the shoes.
They may seem separated by different functions and varying skills; but they are in reality one integrated organization performing a single act of producing a single item. How to conduct the organization to successfully perform a dynamic process is the job of GMG-Tech.
This unique outlook allows GMG Tech Engineering Ltd to “intervene according to various formulas”. The company believes that “a solution can be found for any type of customer corresponding to his expectations.” GMG-Tech provides the crucial support to achieve success in a project. The basic process is summarized as follows:
- Contribution of the solutions
- Elaboration of strategy
- Elaboration of all aspects required to reach the objectives
GMG-Tech’s formula for intervention can be categorized into several ways, namely:
- First, as a service provider, it will provide the expertise, the experience, competencies, technologies and other requirements of the project.
- Second, under a turn-key project, it will submit a proposal as long as the budget for the entire project is ready and available and upon approval, work can commence.
- Third, GMG-Tech can come in as a joint-venture partner, serving as a technical expert in marketing, financial or other areas required. After capitalization, feasibility studies can be conducted and partners can begin the project as provided for under a signed contract.
- Fourth, under a collaboration scheme, GMG-Tech signs an MOU with the client to come up with a legal framework for the project. After discussions, negotiations, site visits, studies and other preliminary works shouldered by GMG-Tech, viability of the project will be determined and an action plan is finalized based on the MOU. The technical phase can commence from there.
- Fifth, GMG-Tech group can arrange several concepts, patents, technologies and others and converts them into a project intended for a particular local partner. The local partner will take charge of finding a site, acquiring authorizations, managing the logistics and undertaking administrative procedures. The partner can also join the project under privileged conditions, if he so desires.
There is no specific way for undertaking a project, as far as GMG-Tech is concerned. It will all depend on the needs, perspectives and goals of the stakeholders. In accordance with its style of operating, there is an Art to organizing and managing people. There is also a Science to analyzing and utilizing resources and the environment in which they are found. Finally, there is Value gained in orchestrating all these vital human creative forces for the sake of attaining economic or financial success and making a meaningful contribution to people’s lives.
GMG Tech Engineering Ltd shows the way of doing it in a genuinely creative and efficient way.
1159 ROUTE DE CESSENAZ
74320 SEVRIER - FRANCE
Married – three children
- President of GMG TECH a group of technical and technological development in renewable Energies & sustainable development. The purpose is a transfer and the applying of new technologies, patents and concepts.
- President SAIR ACA: legal representation on Africa and the Arab Countries of group SAIR Europe. EUROPEAN GROUP of ARCHITECTURE, URBANISEME AND ENGINEERING - G.E.I.E. Moreover, I take part in the installation of a technological program of development within the framework of an exchange of Europe-Tunisia competences.
FORMATION & DIPLOMAS:
1990 - Diploma for the occupation of “Doctor of Mechanics of the Fluids”(Very honorable Mention with congratulations of the jury),Delivered by the Institute of Mechanics of the Fluids of Marseilles (I.M.F.M.) Mixed unit N° 34 of: Center National of Research Scientists (C.N.R.S) and the University of Aix-Marseilles II (U2) – France. Thesis prepared within the framework of a convention of research enters the I.M.F.M., the O.N.E.R.A. (National office of Research Aeronautics) and EUROCOPTER on the subject: “Experimental and numerical Study of the streamline flows around the bearing aerofoil, Application of the blades of helicopters”.
1987 - Diploma of Thorough Studies (D.E.A.) in Mechanics of the Fluids Delivered by I.M.F.M. /C.N.R.S./U2 – France
1986 - Diploma of Higher Studies Specialized (D.E.S.S) in Space Techniques, (Major). Delivered by I.M.F.M. /C.N.R.S/U2 – France.
1985 - Diploma for the occupation of Engineer Principal into Energy (Major).Delivered by the National School Engineers de Monastir (E.N.I.M.),
1982 - Diploma of Higher education Sciences and Technology Delivered by and the Technology Faculty of Science of Monastir - Tunisia.
1980 - Baccalaureat: Maths – Science; Obtained with the college of Boy of Sousse – Tunisia.
08 – 14 - President GMG TECH Consortium:
- Financial Engineering – Project Funding – Asset Management – Consulting
- Prospection and agreement for new technologies and patents
- Integration in the consortium of several members with different competences
97 – 08 - President SAIR ACA legal representation of SAIR Europe in Arab Countries & Africa: Development of the Group in 65 countries. Project Management - Conception and studies of projects – Meeting and Marketing process
1996 - Participation in the assembly of a tourist project in Tunisia, calling up on the Technology transfers as regards energy and of the environment.
1994 - Creation in France of a Development and research, survey firm in the Field of the mechanics of the Fluids: “Aerowind”
1994-95 - Project leader: of development of an aerodynamic brake car controlled for the blades of wind mills of great powers. Convention: “I.M.F.M.” - Asset Wind.
1994-95 - Advised in aerodynamics of company “LAROUSSE F1”, for the improvement of the aerodynamics of their formula 1. Development of a project (36 months) of numerical modeling of the flows of air around F1. Project well started but, unfortunately stopped for financial reasons causing the withdrawal of LAROUSSE of the international circuit.
1991 - Visit (for one month) of various research Laboratories to the USA, followed by contacts and joint projects of collaboration.
1990-94 - Responsible for Research in the Aerodynamic team at High Speeds (AGV) of the Institute of Mechanics of the Fluids of Marseilles.
Person in charge of:
90-93 - Project “Approaches by digital simulation of aerodynamic, which returns within the framework of a convention of research between team AGV and the O.N.E.R.A.
93-95 - Research project on behalf of the company “Asset Wind” on the aerodynamic problems of the blades of wind mills: Braking at full capacity; noise caused by the swirl of end.
93-95 - Participation in the research program “PIR- CITIES”: Studies by digital simulation of the effects of the wind on built structures.
1990-95 - Framing of:
- 3 Students in doctoral thesis in aerodynamics,
- 2 trainees of D.E.A. in mechanics of the fluids and
- 4 trainees of D.E.S.S. Space-Techniques.
1989-95 - Teaching at the Higher School Engineers of Marseilles (E.S.I.M.) the courses modules “Mechanics of the Industrial Fluids” and “Thermodynamics” 40 H by module and per annum for the class of 1era year.
1987-95 - Adaptation of a computer code in the case of external streamline flows. Use of Software: Finite elements and Volumes finished for flow patterns 2D, 3D with complex geometries.
1987-90 - Participation in the development and use of computation software in mechanics with company F.D.I. (International Dynamic Fluid).Good knowledge of “FIDAP”, “CFD2000” and “STORM”.
1986-91 - Activity of Research to measures out of blower using laser Anemometer and of average very powerful Videos of visualization.
1985-90 - Participation in Experimental research tasks, within the IMFM, on contracts of collaboration with: ONERA, the Aerospatiale, GIAT industries.
1985-96 - Participation and Presentation with international congresses (USA-France); Publication of Article in Scientific newspapers. Review articles of Activity of Research.
Very good knowledge of the various data-processing tools:
Computers PC/MAC & Software.
Use of Workstations with system Unix:
*IBM Risk 6000 and *Silicon Graphic Indy
Execution of work on large waiters such that:
*IBM 3090 of the C.N.U.CS.C. (Montpellier) *VAX 6310 of the C.C.P.M. (Marseilles)
*CRAY 2 of the C.C.V.R. (Polytechnic School) *CRAY - YMP of the L.M.T. (Marseilles).
1984 - 3 months training course to the Power station of Sousse on the topic: “Calculation of the Effect Rackings on the total Output of the Power station”.
1983 - 2 months training course at the National Company of Distribution of Water (S.O.N.E.D.E), at the Regional Management of Sousse.
1980 - 2 months training course in an agency of the “Bank of Tunisia”.
GMG Tech Engineering Ltd: THE CONSORTIUM
GMG Tech Engineering Ltd - The organization chart of the group consists of various member partners of the consortium. This is not exhaustive and in phase of continuous evolution, our door is also opened to any organizations, structures, entities or the others inclined to integrate our consortium and to bring one more in the respect for the general philosophy and for the ethical code. It is enough for it to get in touch with one of our offices or co-workers.
Partners click here
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)